Magnificent Maintenance Supervisor/s
What is the benefit of true third-party perspective? Everything! When we walk the halls, tour every inch of the plant, know the leadership team personally and professionally you have real insight and perspective. We can speak with authority and clarity about our client, their operations, and your opportunity with them. This plant will be a dream come true for the mechanically and electrically inclined maintenance professional. You will never get bored or run out of interesting things to learn, work on and keep running. This is one of the most sophisticated, high speed, operations we have toured in our 27 years of recruiting top talent. Want to learn more? Keep reading.
What will you be doing?
- You will lead/organize daily operation of assigned maintenance technicians according to cost and quality standards in the department.
- Create and implement training plans for mechanics to enhance their skills and strengthen team learning/development.
- Augment staffing levels to ensure efficient support of plant operations.
- Champion teamwork across the department with a lead by example mentality
- Coach and mentor teammates, utilizing a proven performance management system.
- Drive a conscientious mindset for safety policies and procedures.
- Fully support GMP's consistent with all corporate, regulatory, food safety, quality and sanitation requirements.
- A comprehensive job description will be provided for qualified and interested candidates.
What do you need to discuss this incredible opportunity in more detail?
- High School diploma/GED required; Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- At least five (5) years’ experience in manufacturing environment.
- At least 1 year of supervisor experience.
What will be looking for in your background?
- Solid working knowledge of refrigeration, electricity/pneumatic, motor controls, building maintenance, plumbing and HVAC
- Experience with processing and packaging equipment and electronic control systems
- Familiarity with Allen-Bradley Controls
- Understand the proper use of work orders, priorities, scheduling, etc.
- Ability to establish priorities and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with all employees, supervisors and managers
- An enthusiastic attitude towards leading change and implementation of systematic processes
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Ability to work Nights 6pm - 6:30 am (24/7 operation) 2-2-3 rotation