** Remote Opportunity - Preferably Eastern Time Zone **Highly profitable insurance carrier has retained The Carlisle Group seeking to hire a talented Applications Analyst. This remote role will spearhead a diverse array of projects supporting the company's internal customers. The ideal candidate for this role will has a strong background development specifically focusing on .NET, API, XML, and various web technologies.
The Applications Analyst will perform project coordination and planning, system analysis,
documenting of business requirements, and programming to facilitate the creation and
maintenance of projects, software programs and systems procedures that meet the needs of
Management and company departments of Utica First Insurance Company.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with client’s subject matter experts to gather and document business, workflow, and data requirements
- Assist client in preparing and executing User Acceptance Test
- Design, architect & develop integrations with other systems or repositories
- Write technical specifications and technical documentation
- Strong experience of database technologies (SQL, Oracle, Relational Database, Analytics)
- Strong experience in scripting
- Strong Experience with SSAS, SSIS, SSRS
- Developer experience of .Net Framework, API, XML, Web-based technologies, Visual Studio
- Integrations experience
- Development experience of Web Applications (browser-based clients & server-side code) using solid design principals
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal direction
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and writing skills and the ability to perform well under pressure
- Must be disciplined, highly detailed oriented and reliable with good organizational and problem-solving skills
- Requires strong customer service skills and positive attitude.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related required