The Carlisle Group has been retained to find a talented Servicing Financial Advisor. Our client is a Registered Investment Advisor that works with over 3,000 businesses, nonprofit organizations, families, and individuals dedicated to helping others maximize their stewardship of God’s resources and build a lasting legacy. They were founded in 1990 and are headquartered in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. They oversee approximately $800 million in assets.
The Servicing Financial Advisor is a key role that provides best-in-class customer service, investment planning advice, and stewardship counsel to clients. Key functions for the role are:
- Service approximately 300 existing clients and “mine” for new investment opportunities
- Provide financial and investment planning advice and stewardship counsel to families, businesses, churches, and other nonprofit organizations
- Act as a primary liaison for many clients and offer support and service to others on behalf of the firm
- Handle a high volume of calls in reference to accounts and planning
- Meet with clients in person, over the phone, and via videoconference
- Onboard new clients where appropriate
- 1+ years of financial services experience
- Willing to get Series 7 and 66 licenses after hired.
- Ability to multi-task between multiple demands from clients
- Ability to learn/use Salesforce, Tamarac, and document management software
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service skills to include being organized, detailed, and efficient